We may use certain systems/technology on this website to collect information from users of this website. We are committed to protecting your privacy and safeguarding the confidentiality and security of information of clients and of the users of this website.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
2. Contact information including email address
3. Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
4. Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping.
2. Understanding the effectiveness of advertising on the website.
3. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
4. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
5. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Authorized employees within the Firm, on a need to know basis only, use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our clients. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.